The Accounting of Hardship - Parody Robert Frost
Ask still less of money spent where the spender thinks it went,
for, despite reminders sent, its too easy to invent
excuses not to find the rent.
Therefore before you consent to part with pound, or penny, cent,
helping friend to supplement his small yearly increment, -
before you lament, repent!
Management most competent needs some legal instrument
to avert an accident, subsequent predicament, -
If your friendships you’d cement by behaviour sapient,
avoid disillusionment by tactful expedient, -
‘tis best the question to prevent!
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Accounting of Hardship - Parody Robert Frost by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Solitary, Claude H Oliver II
- Resolution?, Claude H Oliver II
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -28, Ronjoy Brahma
- can someone pass the pistol?, Mandolyn Davidson
- Aqua Flower, The Princess
- Hostility Or Hospitality?, Terence G. Craddock
- my spine is a jerk, Mandolyn Davidson
- Welcoming Guests And Strangers, Terence G. Craddock
- How a knowledgeable person should behave.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ups and down, hasmukh amathalal