Jennifer ParksNolan as LeJenD'Poet
Keys To Happiness
Take time to smell the flowers,
enjoy the sun upon your face.
Celebrate life to its fullest
as if you might soon leave this place.
Treasure always your loved ones,
treat every person as a friend,
be kind to all living things;
only good thoughts should you send.
Reflect, don't dwell on the past,
live in the present all you can.
Look ahead to the future
take hold of life with both hands.
Never lose sight of your dreams,
stay young at heart and mind,
always help those in need,
and true happiness you will find.
Jennifer ParksNolan as LeJenD'Poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Keys To Happiness by Jennifer ParksNolan as LeJenD'Poet )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA
- the night deepens, RIC S. BASTASA
- to begin with....., RIC S. BASTASA
- who is someone in your mind?, RIC S. BASTASA
- try sipping this, RIC S. BASTASA
- the reason why i am still a part of you, RIC S. BASTASA
- the dream for peace, RIC S. BASTASA
- Heat, Evageline Echo