Keys To The Kingdom
The keys to Heaven’s Kingdom, open up eternal things to come,
They’re keys that you do receive, when in Christ you do believe.
A Truth revealed to us from, The God of Heaven about His Son,
That His Son is indeed The Christ, and in The Son we have life.
Christ dear friend is The Key, to open hearts and minds to see,
This Truth will help you to see, that God’s Kingdom is in Eternity,
Eternal truth of God from above, the Truth of God’s Eternal Love.
Keys that open up Truth of God, on this earth we presently trod.
To reach men of every nation, with the keys to God’s Salvation.
With the Keys we will enter in, His Eternal Kingdom with no sin.
He will build His Church with us, as in Christ men place their trust,
Living stones upon one foundation, Christ our Rock and Salvation.
All Authority is given to the Son, to build the Church and Kingdom.
His Authority gives men power, to live for Him each day and hour.
To share this access with others, bringing to Christ many brothers.
Access we receive from Christ, is used by God through every life,
With access comes responsibility, helping other men come to see,
It’s His Name we must confess, the name of Christ to gain access.
Whatever you bind on this earth, will become for you eternal worth,
And whatever you do not bind, upon this earth, shall be left behind.
You must deny your earthly plan, when you follow The Son of Man,
Dying to our worldly needs, to share with men The Kingdom’s Keys,
Becoming for Him a living sacrifice, to gain New Life in Jesus Christ.
Leading men from the dark of night, into the Kingdom’s Eternal Light,
This by passing on the only Keys, to His Kingdom that will not cease.
Bob Gotti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Keys To The Kingdom by Bob Gotti )
- To Watch My Steps, Edward Kofi Louis
- Must Not Withdraw, Zulfiqar Ali Bhatti
- To blow the scent of flowers of friendsh.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Badagry, Edward Kofi Louis
- drawn to the mountain, Thomas Leathandrum
- To Reward You, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pysch notes chapter 2, imani halley
- Wiles, Edward Kofi Louis
- FLIGHT OF ECSTASY, Donald R Charon
- dream and dreamer, binod bastola
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- They Ask Me for Verses!, Jose Rizal
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(November 9 - 1937)