We believe as a kid
in hapily ever afters
and once upon a times.
But in reality
they are just myths.
Nothing ends happy
nor does it start that way.
We need to realize
that it never has been
nor ever will be
We try in vain to hold on
to these childhood dreams
But in the end
we ALL grow up
and LIFE crushes our
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kidz Dreams by Demon Queen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Language, Our Friend, Sandra Feldman
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there.., Mandolyn ...
- Revealed, John Onyeme
- Groom is the Cadaver, Pintu Mahakul
- Sleep deprived, Matthew Holloway
- More Than Just Memories, David Whalen
- Legacy, Matthew Holloway
- EVERY ACTION HAS ITS REACTION لكل فعل رد.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hatred Is Black, Rich Reitz