Sant Surdas (1478 - 1581 / India)
Krishna Learning To Walk
Hands stretched out hesitantly,
A foot on the ground unstably,
Yasoda, teaching the Lord to walk.
Sometimes watching His adorable face
Storing away the joy in her heart,
Sometimes praising the family deity:
Give long life to her Kanhaiya.
Sometimes calling to Bal
Two to play in her courtyard.
Surdas see the Lords leela
The lustre of bliss of Nandraiya (Yasoda).
Poet Other Poems
- Awake O! Prince Of Braj
- Krishna Approaches Radha
- Krishna Awakes
- Krishna Beginning To Speak
- Krishna Complains About His Older Brothe...
- Krishna Crawling
- Krishna Denying He Stole The Butter
- Krishna Goes To The Woods
- Krishna In The Cradle
- Krishna Learning To Walk
- Krishna Learns To Walk
- Krishna Questions His Hair Braid Not Gro...
- Krishna Returning With The Herd
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.