Krishna Questions His Hair Braid Not Growing
Mother, when will my hair-braid grow?
milk you said will make it grow,
but still it remains so short.
Mother when will my hair-braid grow
you said like Bal it would be strong,
his braid has grown fat and long,
combing , braiding, bathing, drying,
to the ground like a serpent writhing.
for me you say milk is better.
never delicious bread and butter,
Sur, long live the two brothers,
the twosome of hari and haldhar.
Sant Surdas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Krishna Questions His Hair Braid Not Growing by Sant Surdas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- WHAT WE HAVE BECOME, Terry terrific Egharevba
- Rebel Yell, Charles Hancock
- Uncommon Rose, John Ugolo Umah
- With apologies, Eric Bult
- My company, hasmukh amathalal
- INJURIES AND INJURIES, ROCHISH MON
- Last Day, Jim Yerman
- Selflessness, Jayatissa Liyanage
- A Lady, gbenga amusan
- My Sweet Beloved, Prodip Kumar