Who am I?
A breath, an essence, a story
words that inadequately
describe an existence
the dream of embracing
the wonder, the purity,
of my élan vital
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (élan vital by Tori Pleasent )
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown
- The Guitarist, Aya Nasr
- Connections, Gerry Legister
- Imprisonment, Curtis Brown
- Love's the Star, Sandra Feldman
- Remember me, Curtis Brown
- Strongest of them all, Priscilla Rose
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich