Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
We lives in the largest house
The largest house that is the world
That world is so spacious
Enough is provided there for sustenance.
The world we live in
Such a beautiful magnificent space
So much amenities created
By the god the most revered power.
No matter of controversies
No matter of quarrels and disputes
Provided we love each other
with a peaceful situation there be.
The largest house, the world
Nice to imagine the larger family
Where most happiness prevails
All must be in unison of mind of love.
The world that we inherited
Not our own property but it is common
Circumstance, chances made it our own
In a limited mindset of human being.
Nice to look in nights to the space
Where stars and planets glittering
No one is taking credits as there own
They are the common inheritance of universe.
Larger the space, richer the humans
More they becomes greedy and unwise
To accumulate wealth and enjoy the life
At the cost of the inherited common property.
Topic of this poem: friendship
Gangadharan nair Pulingat..'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Largest house. by Gangadharan nair Pulingat.. )
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
Ono no Komachi
(c. 825—c. 900))
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- No Pyrrhic Badge This Be (God Bless The .., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Beauty On Earth, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Summers last leaf, Christopher Fulbirg
- Conundrums Consequence..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Filled With Anticipation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pollinating the battlefield, Christopher Fulbirg
- Enjoying Christmas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Walking, Christopher Fulbirg
- Grasshopper, Christopher Fulbirg
- Sky, Christopher Fulbirg