Laugh again and laugh away
It is soul’s God-sent way
To release some stress
And induce some calmness
To live a joyful, colourful life
Not merely exist or survive.
Laughter releases endorphins
Giving a sense of well being
It’s medicine for a healthy soul
Joy-dose for the young and old
Soak up in this chanced moment!
Give up thoughts rearing its potent
To snatch life’s endowed elation -
Fear and worry have close relation.
Look at life’s humorous side
And laugh with all your might
Let it bring cheer to merry hearts
Relive this forgotten child-like art
Laughs stop rain to bring on sunshine
To warm hearts that wallow in wine.
Recall some silly moments and laugh
Tell a joke, an anecdote, or a bluff!
See the funny side of situations
Spice these in your conversations
Let laughter burst the quietness
Roaring laughter in helplessness!
Life is to be happy, abundantly!
Laugh away, let go your spirit free
Merry hearts bring in the cheers
Laughter brings in more life years!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Laugh Away by Paul Sebastian )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Anti-social, Gillian Commerford
- Over crowded, hasmukh amathalal
- أمطار الدم, سميح القاسم
- Voices, Gillian Commerford
- The strength is, gajanan mishra
- Alone, Gillian Commerford
- Being To Dawns And Clouds Blind, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky
- I Did Not Seek The Other Forune's Favor, Vsevolod Rozhdestvensky
- باتريــس لومومبا, سميح القاسم
- After Love, Gillian Commerford