Laugh Out Loud
Have we lost our sense of humor?
We must laugh on every day.
For without laughter life is dull
Like a stage without a play.
Funny little quips that people say
are the gems that sparkle and shine
Right within a placid soul
that's in need of bright sunshine.
So laugh inside, laugh out loud,
Laugh whenever you can.
And when you think you've laughed too much,
laugh out loud again.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Laugh Out Loud by Edwina Reizer )
- In Egoless Silence We Bore..., Mr. Nobody
- Pleasure Of Desire, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is all true, gajanan mishra
- Poet Persona and YOU, which is which?, Mr. Nobody
- Saturated, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I would never hurt you, The Princess is
- One Mode of Mortal Devotion, William Park
- Glow worm, Mark Heathcote
- FOOT STEPS, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Highest Human Virtue Surprisingly Is.., Mr. Nobody
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow