Theodora (Theo) Onken
Leader Of The Pack ~
So secure she is with her information
For it was garnered while on the road
Inching her creepy way into: 'Almost Sure'
She switches into a sure-fired advise mode.
Her use of the written word is quite impressive
You see her informative writes have been few
Jaunting - here - there and everywhere there's a showing
Left her little time for other things she needed to do.
Aww - but the contacts she made were very limited in knowledge
Her not having all the necessary info - is good for us
Now, we 'SIT' silently and await their ACTIONS -
Never dropping our guard - is simply a must.
Counting the hours and days ahead with favor
Knowing that we have succeeded in keeping her in the dark
She splashes out her advise - willy - nilly this day
So cock - sure - that they will get their marks.
By, Theodora Onken
Just another write about the illegal rings that operate
Around the world - their world of drugs -
Like cocaine, marijuanna, and meth.
Two of the three drugs above alter personalites for the
Worse and kill many people. Heart attack and stroke come
From using coke or meth just once sometimes. Have had
These drugs slipped to me - without my knowledge and had
A silent heart attack as a result. Truly believe that
Our world would be a better place if we could stop this
Crazy trade. The world has really changed since coke and
Meth abuse has risen. The drugs stimulate the area of the
Brain - the violence center - that i believe may be
Responsible for the outbreak of our massive violent crime.
This is not to say that the use of certain psychiatric drugs
Do not do the same because they do - like Adderall for ADD.
Theodora (Theo) Onken's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Leader Of The Pack ~ by Theodora (Theo) Onken )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Dr John Celes
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Tiger, William Blake
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Give and Take, Md. Ziaul Haque
- She has Fallen Ill, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Sometimes It Feels So Bad, Md. Ziaul Haque
- After So Many Days You Called, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Strange!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Life very quiet, hasmukh amathalal
- Good People are Going Away, Md. Ziaul Haque
- INSPIRED, ALLEN PHETOGO
- JESUS CHRIST, ALLEN PHETOGO
- FAITH, ALLEN PHETOGO