Learning Fast Poetess!
i was thinking like poetry can be more than all. More than you, me, more than a pleasurable book. How poetry has changed me and make me a better person. A beautiful person. More confident, more sensual and open to life. I have no more fears. I left them behind.Its logical that i suffer still but when pains comes i always have your words my words and all poetry on the world.
Is a New World for me. Not so new, because dwells on me since i was born.That madness by the letters and rhymes. I recognize that feelings. Feel that my whole life. Just needed a push. A endless push. That keeps going and dragging me. Thanks God!
I have improving myself. Each tears i drop. Each disappointing i have. Each ache that touch my heart. I am better. I am stronger. I am a Learning Fast Poetess
.All my life i learned so many things.and fast! . For what? Talk many languages, or write very well or be the first on each prove that i have to do?
For What? ? Be the best with a solitaire heart? That nobody could reach?
No, not anymore!
I have one love, yes. Bigger than other love that i had. So fall in love for me like me to him, So welcome and warm like a kiss of a man. I have poetry. She dry my tears, comfort me in bad moments and is true to me all the time. Forgive my sins and make strong!
then to whom should I thank?
Poetheart (back)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Learning Fast Poetess! by Poetheart (back) )
- Leave The T.V. Off, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Today I Am Grateful, Liilia Talts Morrison
- When love seemed extra special, Mark Heathcote
- Hand To Hold, Kelly Zion
- Can't Win, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Free Samples, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dr. Lmst., RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After An Unfortunate Incident, Morgan Michaels
- Only in Vegas, Angela K Brown
- Morning, Angela K Brown
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)