(Left to Right) and (Top to Bottom)
(Left to Right)
Therefore, How with Codes
can I form. linking the roads
I wonder? Can it
stack The pieces form.
more codes come Then two will swarm
codes? are together?
(Top to Bottom)
Therefore, can I stack more codes?
How I wonder?
The codes are with form.
Can pieces come together?
Codes linking it form.
Then the two roads will swarm.
Paul Moosberg's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((Left to Right) and (Top to Bottom) by Paul Moosberg )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- MAN'S GREATEST NEED, Michael P. Johnson
- The unknown face, vinit ghosh
- Kiss Me Bye, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Lust, Love, Hate, Pain, freya busby
- ruff draft.., Leila Hadi
- On Repeat, Leila Hadi
- Ammunition for the Cause, Leila Hadi
- my high school poetry, Leila Hadi
- westnile, Leila Hadi
- With colors, gajanan mishra