(Left to Right) and (Top to Bottom)
(Left to Right)
Therefore, How with Codes
can I form. linking the roads
I wonder? Can it
stack The pieces form.
more codes come Then two will swarm
codes? are together?
(Top to Bottom)
Therefore, can I stack more codes?
How I wonder?
The codes are with form.
Can pieces come together?
Codes linking it form.
Then the two roads will swarm.
Paul Moosberg's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((Left to Right) and (Top to Bottom) by Paul Moosberg )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jen Toner
- Courage, Jen Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jen Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jen Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jen Toner
- I Am Not There, Jen Toner
- An Angel For A Friend, Jen Toner
- Hobble About Lame, Richard Thripp
- SnowFlakes, Jen Toner
- New Future Of The Internet, Doris Beaulieu