Let Love Grow
In the darkest hours of insanity,
When the living-with-a-heart, loses control
Every action turns into a ruthless killing of the self
And, in the darkest hours, the soul, do they shout in pain?
To restore the peace again, where do they go then?
In a little corner of the mind where a little sanity still prevails
A little hope may be giving some rest to the bereaved soul.
That little hope, let it grow;
Let it flourish into a new beginning,
Let the darkest hour vanish slow,
Let the music of the heart flow, let it flow!
Husna Amin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let Love Grow by Husna Amin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal
- My First Laptop, Richard Flappa
- pop prose that turns to poo, Mandolyn ...