Let Love Grow
In the darkest hours of insanity,
When the living-with-a-heart, loses control
Every action turns into a ruthless killing of the self
And, in the darkest hours, the soul, do they shout in pain?
To restore the peace again, where do they go then?
In a little corner of the mind where a little sanity still prevails
A little hope may be giving some rest to the bereaved soul.
That little hope, let it grow;
Let it flourish into a new beginning,
Let the darkest hour vanish slow,
Let the music of the heart flow, let it flow!
Husna Amin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let Love Grow by Husna Amin )
- उगुल नांबाय बर' हारिया, Ronjoy Brahma
- THE MEMORIAL, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- ! Insane Asylum (PH Forum Commentary), Alice Vedral Rivera
- फैमालनि बिदिन्थि, Ronjoy Brahma
- When Whispers Death, Its Cruel Call!, Dr John Celes
- mother, Dr. Ramesh Chandra Mukhopadh ..
- Say You It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Burning, Spiritwind Wood
- Somebody Often Keeps Asking, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The devotee shows his angry to the God!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)