Let me talk!
Wheather i type about my life or my dreams.
i am getting somewhere
Weather you look me up or not.
I am who i am, please don't change me
Weather i type about my hardships, don't forget me.
or or weather i close my eyes and open them
and i am still here.
My body's not, i went to heaven.
Weather this don't make sense it made sense to me
Because i am the one who's living to write.
sheniqua lowery's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let me talk! by sheniqua lowery )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- sometimes dead is better, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's a good thing we never were, Mandolyn Davidson
- Great And Noble Nations, David Harris
- i'm aging. it's in the script., Mandolyn Davidson
- tripping the alarm on a nightmare, Mandolyn Davidson
- Letters To Myself, Margarita Kamal
- When A Man Loves You, tallulah montegue
- Duty Is Prime, Upendra Singh
- Gravesites of the roads, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- Gibran Khalil Gibran, Nassy Fesharaki