Let's All Get Along
Why all the hating?
Why all the fighting?
Can't we all be friends?
No more enemies.
No moe wars.
Let's end it all.
Throw down your weapons.
Hug your neighbor.
Let's call it truce.
Stop the racism.
End the blindness.
It's time to open your eyes.
We're all different.
We're all the same.
Let's all get along.
Heather Schroer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let's All Get Along by Heather Schroer )
- The ones we Love, Leroy Numa
- Unriven, Saiom Shriver
- Mid-City's Nursery Rhyme, James B. Earley
- Mum's Birthday, Raghda Ashraf Soliman
- Limerick-14, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- When My Ship Comes In, Mawunyo Adjei
- With elegant grace she overflowed, Erato
- My Words, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Sealed, Valerie Dohren
- Enamored Love, Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)