Lawrence S. Pertillar
Let's Discuss the Disgust of Purulence
If we pursued
The absoluteness of nothing.
Wouldn't in that nothingness
Be a 'something' else done
We 'did' together do?
Let's discuss the disgust of purulence!
And the suppuration,
Pertinent to pus!
At least there is something else...
To discover in conversation,
That can and does ooze from us!
And then we could examine
The quality and texture.
Gaining and maintaining each other's trust!
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let's Discuss the Disgust of Purulence by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Carnation and a Tango, Sandra Feldman
- last day, Ewa Busayourmi
- Some soft feelings, Lalitha Narayanan
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats