Let us fulfill
I feel exiled
From motherland for while
The blame war is on
The golden days are gone
Why such change?
All of sudden without seasonal change
What has happened to people?
Rape and murder that opposes or struggles?
Day time murder of political leaders
No trace of single offender
The system has broken down
The corruption is largely known
Find no light in summer
The patients only suffer
The children and old people seem helpless
Where is good governance?
Justice takes years
Normal men fear
When will they get reprieve?
Everybody feels deprived
Let us fulfill their dream
Provide two times meal
Let us not use words that are overstated
Poor people should not feel being cheated
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let us fulfill by hasmukh amathalal )
- My Ego & my Wife, Laxman Rao
- Seed of Revenge, Oduro Bright Amoh
- In The Blue, Spiritwind Wood
- Love me when I am afraid to lust, Nancy Handabile
- Chilled Petal, Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel ..
- Yes, We Are Nigeria, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- 1960, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Days Gone, Spiritwind Wood
- Spark of a thought, Laxman Rao
- A Judgmental Society, Savino Terrazas
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)