Let us fulfill
I feel exiled
From motherland for while
The blame war is on
The golden days are gone
Why such change?
All of sudden without seasonal change
What has happened to people?
Rape and murder that opposes or struggles?
Day time murder of political leaders
No trace of single offender
The system has broken down
The corruption is largely known
Find no light in summer
The patients only suffer
The children and old people seem helpless
Where is good governance?
Justice takes years
Normal men fear
When will they get reprieve?
Everybody feels deprived
Let us fulfill their dream
Provide two times meal
Let us not use words that are overstated
Poor people should not feel being cheated
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let us fulfill by hasmukh amathalal )
Did you read them?
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak