remember my physical body, which gave me much pleasure and pain, remember the suffering did not get along with others, fear of death, so this thing imminent, remember the longing for smor, the disagreements, life life.... was so we called one thing, thousands of goodbye, the enjoyment of generating another life, must be some good cosa of firmaneto blue, which made us look at the sky just as the astronauts saw whom hath plenet. I remember the death in life, teaching the son of the creator, remember your antipode, who wanted justice and polluted the hearts of men, I remember the poisons needed to endure it, my body weak, the many times that I came across end. I remember inequalities, those who had much and those who were destined to the misery and disease. I remember the question whether someone was for us or estávavamos adrift. So many questions, questions that tormented me.... good bye life, now I'm in whrere do'nt know.
Felipe Gastão's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life by Felipe Gastão )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Shiv and Shakti, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Is War, Justin Molebatsi
- Shut Up You Drug Addict (Clean Version), Paula Glynn
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -50, Ronjoy Brahma
- Woman's Relation Matters, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Altar Of Twilight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- alone! ! !, SALINI NAIR
- Grace, Jacque Hardison
- Conjure The Music, Margaret Alice Second
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -49, Ronjoy Brahma