on the journey of life..
whomever you wanna discover..
there is a place that gal's soul lys where the whole world stands....
life goes on..time goes on..memories goes on..what left behind...
but wait a minute.....
what happend? ? ?
if somebody still alive...
yea....she..she is still alive...
but how? ? ?
whom u found there?
a gal...seems same still...
but she can walk...
she can talk...
what's she saying....
she is quite...
but not shy...
her soul is died...
body left behind..
come burn her...
this world is too much with her..
she is too much with world...
journey of life ends here..
but faithful stable death awaits always..
it holds her in arms.she is at her deserving place...
like a princess of darkness
gigling over life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (life.... by astha sharma )
- Curse of the Burning Witch, David McLansky
- Kindly spare us, hasmukh amathalal
- " Change " it's our aspiration!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Women, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Desire, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Love You, Melika Gillard
- Firaq yar ko dagha..., Azhar Sabri
- Save Mother!, tolu ogundare
- சின்னச் சின்ன பையா வா!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Infinite journey., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- My Teacher, My Hero, Geneen Alyssa Meyers
John Greenleaf Whittier
(17 December 1807 – 7 September 1892)
(17 July 1674 – 25 November 1748)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(12 May 1812 – 29 January 1888)
Samuel Taylor Coleridge
(1552 - 13 January 1599)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)