on the journey of life..
whomever you wanna discover..
there is a place that gal's soul lys where the whole world stands....
life goes on..time goes on..memories goes on..what left behind...
but wait a minute.....
what happend? ? ?
if somebody still alive...
yea....she..she is still alive...
but how? ? ?
whom u found there?
a gal...seems same still...
but she can walk...
she can talk...
what's she saying....
she is quite...
but not shy...
her soul is died...
body left behind..
come burn her...
this world is too much with her..
she is too much with world...
journey of life ends here..
but faithful stable death awaits always..
it holds her in arms.she is at her deserving place...
like a princess of darkness
gigling over life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (life.... by astha sharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Writing For A Living Echoing Life Drama, Terence G. Craddock
- Tomorrow's Wager, Ritika Abigail
- All I Want..., Ritika Abigail
- *Where is Death? *, C. P. Sharma
- Oh! Palestine, Aminath Neena
- Questions Of The Dark..., Ritika Abigail
- Writing Written Classic Plot Our Lives, Terence G. Craddock
- Stripper Tit, Richard Thripp
- From Eed - aRe yOU. rEaLy. still DrOniNg.., sEaN nOrTh
- A Matter Of Words, Of Muses And Other Ghosts