Trinity Augustin (methodis hospital)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I decided to do this peom becasue alot of people in this world are not happy or are happy and life is nothing but watever comes day after day you never no whats next.I wrote this peom at home in my living room, in a notebook with all my other peoms are in. I dedicate this peom to all my fans and everyone i love..
Comments about this poem (Life by Trinity Augustin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- मोखांजोँ मोखां, Ronjoy Brahma
- Walton/Walmart Chinese Club, Richard Thripp
- sharing a cup of civet coffee, RIC S. BASTASA
- and they will love you for it, RIC S. BASTASA
- that old streetcar already named desire, RIC S. BASTASA
- an ailing wind, RIC S. BASTASA
- mistaken......, RIC S. BASTASA
- All I'm Looking For, Angel Gibbs
- To You, With Love, Fareez Nasir
- For smooth sailing, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.