Dwayne Earle Gordon
'Life', it is not a game.
'Life', sometimes it brings fame.
There are many people in the world today who looks the same,
Yet, many thinks that this is a shame.
People cannot make people, that's the truth.
But they are many parents out there, that need to spend more time with their youth.
'This is not a joke', said a friend, these people need to come together and become one again.
If not you, who?
If not now, when?
Let us take a stand, that the fight against each other will come to an end.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life by Dwayne Earle Gordon )
- Imaginational Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- SONS WHO SILENTLY CHANGE HISTORY, Bernedita Rosinha Pinto
- FRAGRANCE, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- lost to me, Edan Oliver
- An Open - Ended Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- JANE SAYS., Terry Collett
- Awakened, Edan Oliver
- if it were up to me, Edan Oliver
- Opening Blossoms, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- numb, Edan Oliver
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- About motherland by Rasul Gamzatov, Yuri Starostin
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(1886 - 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)