Onalethuso Petruss Ntema
Life and The Giver
the giver has given to us the life
the art of life
is the science
within the mind
acting as rationally thought
and being in life
(to which at some variance and instance, all shall and must cease to effect at once) : not to just exist, for we all live to die!
'one one cocoa fill basket' - one thing at a time.
'one hand wash the other' - each of us needs the other to live as peeple in oneness.
Onalethuso Petruss Ntema's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life and The Giver by Onalethuso Petruss Ntema )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I turned the lock, You hold the key, Karen Thornburg
- Confusion, Karen Thornburg
- A BEST FRIEND, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA
- ode to ayodeji, ademola oluwabusayo
- Changes change what?, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- You are an angel, salma. torrez
- Stillness, SALINI NAIR
- Cleared Of Negativity, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Silence breaker, SALINI NAIR
- I Died in My Dream Last Night, Monk E. Biz