Child is just my native mate. But why is totally unknown to me. Either Aleksandr or Socrates is below simple in the child kingdom. Intention is their indeed zone. Bowing head is absent in the child syllabus. This topic charmed me very much.
A child attracts me in the cider mood.Called name Manchura Rahman.I call her ministry of foreign. I have no importance on-round her world. She is the sole king in her adorned universe. No quality i have to be object in hers. I don't know from where i will achieve such a degree to be qualified.
Sudden youth time she comes in front of me. My feelings turn into citric. Eye having elastic member. Courage does not customize itself as a citadel between the eye and feelings. Confidence is constant within the doth.
I am afraid of hers just because she consider my kingdom smoky?
I can not utter any clap adding the prefix 'in' with motion.
whats up, time in the last,
She starts delivering sound with leaf mood. okay, whats a luck! I have got a opportunity to make her my guest. With the sudden she utter
''Stop, stop now! ''
What a glorious beauty, beautiful word!
On then i stare at the pet lychee tree inside the window. The tree is unable to open his wish widely only for the big mango tree above her presence.
The lychee tree does not utter for the sole time the word ''stop, stop now''.
My alive life,
Within my whole life you are a Manchura Rahman.
Never and ever I will prefer you to be the lychee tree....
Emranor Reja's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life Apart by Emranor Reja )
- Forever Purpurating Lavender, Stephen Warren Williams
- No Reason To Rush, Kewayne Wadley
- For To Be An Indian English Poet, An Eng.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Bag of Old Photographs, Mikey Bachman
- Surrealistic Bagging, michael walkerjohn
- What at a Sunrise Ends, michael walkerjohn
- Les Collaborations de Vie, michael walkerjohn
- Only movement, hasmukh amathalal
- Thoughtful Succour, michael walkerjohn
- Wrapped In Silk, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- An Enigma, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)