Mind is very short. Very big, the world of the mind is. Mind world is so cute and gentle. To live and to be alive the mind world demands a market. Eventually the mind market is born. Mind market deals in feelings. The task of the mind market is to collect information from various sources. Then blank disk turns into blaring cosmic. Collective information gives forth a lot of active information. This is called active brain system. Active brain system is a device. But it is natural. Automatically it buys and sales information. It is so called information center. If a mosquito bites in any part of the body, the center calls in a doctor. On getting commend the doctor rushes to the mosquito and behaves on the active brain way.
Actually mind is an idea. Brain is not so. But the ray of the brain is the best comrade of the mind.
Early word for the mind is cultivation. It cultivates experience. The collection of experience is mind. A mind without experience is also a mind. But the mind is apart from society. Real thought does not avail them in society. Because it is an angel thought. We are social being for doing evil and noble job. The thought is not available in the word ‘God knows’ but believing
usual flow. Usual flow knows who is God.
So the mind without experience is the yacht for cutting comfort. It is a politics for beneficiary too, not for all but for a single cabin. It is narrative to the world that experience always on the mind abed. When a man is dead, his mind also gone away is.
Experience is a green word. It makes a friend to the alive something.
Mind is not a heaven or hell word. It is not the color but the figure of experience. And mind market is very complex. Choice is also dominated by the very complex.
Emranor Reja's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
313. Zia Hall
University Of Dhaka
Comments about this poem (Mind Arena by Emranor Reja )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Honour my feelings!, Rekha Mandagere
- The End is Coming, michael hagwood
- A pencil on a painting, Ntando.B Da poet
- Distance, Alex Rodriguez
- Fierceless, Alex Rodriguez
- A Thousand More, Smoky Hoss
- i think i left my hand in yours. go look., Mandolyn ...
- Wild cold of novemeber, Alex Rodriguez
- Far Off, Sentamu Aziz
- Mill By The River, Stratis Havarti