Life is Like a Game of Trivial Pursuit
Life is a game of Trivial Pursuit.
You roll the die and move your pin,
Choose your character, upgrade your weapon,
Spin the needle, follow the instructions
Make money and get your perks…
Yeah, I really don’t know how to play Trivial Pursuit.
Lee Gelis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life is Like a Game of Trivial Pursuit by Lee Gelis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- putin and napoleon, co the skipper
- Poet And Poem, Ruma Chaudhuri
- My Dream, Kripa Bhardwaj
- Under the Tamaring Tree (St. Patrick's A.., Leonard Dabydeen
- Prime Truth - 83, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 82, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Directors Are Cap Off Scot-Free, Terence G. Craddock
- Prime Truth - 81, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Relation is by woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara