When all the leaves have fallen
And this world says you're done,
Fix you're gaze on HIM;
HE never sleeps nor slumber,
HE believes in you still.
Even if you're writhed with pain,
Withering in the golden stages,
If only for the days you've been given,
Rejoicing on the way,
Even to that place called Heaven.
Never let HOPE escape your heart,
For HE who promises is faithful.
Until I breathe my last breath
I'll concede nothing to the adversary.
I'll never forget my life's victories.
Buxton Shippy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life's Victories by Buxton Shippy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- No loss, gajanan mishra
- I Would, Aaron Waingrow
- Casa Vitae, Madrason writer
- You Need Not Say Anything Else, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The time has changed, hasmukh amathalal
- The Fair Maiden, Kyle Tadda
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's SPF 50 or i'm hitting the caves, Mandolyn Davidson
- We Are, j.r ...
- if i had been a cactus, you still would .., Mandolyn Davidson