Crystal waters the flow and ebb...
The roll roll roll of a stone so dead
the Butterfly flown into a Spidersweb
the corrupted one once so white and pure
eenzy weenzy Spider with your web to allure...
In a tabernakel the corrupt crying for pardon please
the Spider laughs at her on her knees
one more round before I give the keys...
the light the light its fading fast
the dark the dark its shadow cast
Butterfly Butterfly don't struggle no more
look closely closely you'll find the door...
just GO before dark midnight fall
and never again the dawn will call...
Butterfly... Butterfly... fly back home
Pappilon... Pappilon... is the way youve grown
Spider Spider climb back up your spout
down came the rain and washed the spider out
out came the sun to dry the rain
for big and small spiders to crawl out again
but the Black butterfly with broken wing
is flying flying to where the angels sing...
Michelle Melody's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Light... by Michelle Melody )
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery
- Calculating The Odds, Kyle Schlicher
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher