Light Gray Darkness
In the eyes of few we see the light from the darkness. We stray past the temptation, neglect, the pain to show the sides of the light that grow dimmer and dimmer.
We live to fight the darkness to rekindle the light within those of who can not see what the light is but by doing so dims our own lights creating the darkness we try so hard to stray far from.
But when we find these darkened eyes our souls, our hearts push us to rekindle that light that which we wish to hold to protect.
Where does this darkness come from you ask the darkness subsides within those who have in pure hearts. Those whose hearts have been trampled, lied to, damaged from the gray those who in which create the light to be myth, fairy tales, dreams.
Where does the light begin from the hopelessly inclined souls that believe in love, happiness, joy.
In the darkness the light shine but from which the light begins how much longer will it stay lit till the affects of rejection from the darkness consumes them creating a never ending cycle of pain and myth.
Jefte ROman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Light Gray Darkness by Jefte ROman )
- Imprisonment, Curtis Brown
- Love's the Star, Sandra Feldman
- Remember me, Curtis Brown
- Strongest of them all, Priscilla Rose
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich
- MIRROR MIRROR, shannon strauss
- The Time of Nectar, Pintu Mahakul
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Read all the narratives, Mark Heathcote