Limerick To Grace The Forum
There once was a vermin named Herrmann,
his uncle was General Sherman.
Said the general 'well,
send these poets to hell
'twas considered a militant sermon.
So the tongues freshly sharpened were stuck
out at others but not for good luck.
But poor spelling prevailed
and with glee was detailed
but the villain was only a duck.
As all poets and others may know
you can easily spoil your own show.
If you suffer from gas
it will blow from your ass
and the critics will make you eat crow.
Herbert Nehrlich's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Limerick To Grace The Forum by Herbert Nehrlich )
- купить крест торетто, kvazy1 kvazy1
- To surrender, gajanan mishra
- Drink, Mark Webster
- Veneration Celebration, Wood Nymph
- My Perfect Moment, Mark Webster
- Yes, I've Started Loving Self!, Nishant Seeker
- Twinkle twinkle little star, ramesh rai
- The Waiting, Jeremy Rascon
- Metaphysical Martyr, James Darwin Smith II
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 2, ramesh rai
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)