Limerick To Grace The Forum
There once was a vermin named Herrmann,
his uncle was General Sherman.
Said the general 'well,
send these poets to hell
'twas considered a militant sermon.
So the tongues freshly sharpened were stuck
out at others but not for good luck.
But poor spelling prevailed
and with glee was detailed
but the villain was only a duck.
As all poets and others may know
you can easily spoil your own show.
If you suffer from gas
it will blow from your ass
and the critics will make you eat crow.
Herbert Nehrlich's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Limerick To Grace The Forum by Herbert Nehrlich )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Oh Mediterranean sea, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Ramblings of Devils Workshop, Nalini Chaturvedi
- BEFORE YOU CAST THE STONE, kevinsky nyaga
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman