I am indefinable.
I am a soul, not a color,
Not a number or a shape,
And more than a simple name.
The mirror tells me nothing
And neither does the scale.
Immune to words of venom.
You can't drain me in your pain.
If I hate you,
I become you.
If I hate myself,
I become worse.
I'm not flawless;
I am beautiful.
You are beautiful.
We are not bound or chained by labels.
We create our own limit
But only if we choose to.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Limitless by Nadia Figueroa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Tabatha Khumalo, Bob Johnson
- 'What's Wrong With Her? ', nikka mee farillon
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan