RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Liveliness bouncing inside, impatiently waiting to fly into orbit.
Difficult times filled with stress tearing away inner peace and tranquility.
Needing freedom of expression, freedom of feelings and thoughts;
instead, entrapped in a soliloquy of harassment.
Reaching towards skies of unlimited potential, carrying weightless reflections of all held within.
Embracing emptiness, loneliness, abandonment, longing to put these
feelings into expressions, words, ideas.
Tantalizing poetry into existence, bringing forth joy and happiness
needed to live.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I hope I never grow up, because then I will have no time for anything.
A child has all the time in the world to do so very many things.
Comments about this poem (Limitless Potential by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...