Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
You still live within me, you still haunt my dream...
You stir pain inside me, your name's my every scream...
... and I'd flee from your advances, every moment you draw near.
... and I'll see that 'we' can't ever, my very strength shall be this fear.
Matthew Edan Oliver Palma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lingering by Matthew Edan Oliver Palma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Brutality And Our Woes, Sossi Khachadourian
- Never here, Nassy Fesharaki
- ET Cinquain For The Fans Of The Movie 'ET', Ronald Chapman
- ASK Poem Hunter, Richard Thripp
- Into Your Soul, Of Muses And Other Ghosts
- Easter Dream, Ronald Chapman
- Eagles, Ronald Chapman
- Drugs (Cinquain), Ronald Chapman
- Sad Little Love Story, Amalia Dawn
- Dreams (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman