'Listen To Thine Enemy'
Listen to thine enemy
They may have something for you to hear.
Don’t get angered and eternalize
Everything that was done or heard.
When anger gets the best of you
Go to God kneel in prayer.
For only He can overcome
Any anger that still is lurking there.
Nothing good comes out of anger
This has been proven of mankind
Time and time again!
Its part of mans past and present history
However, with God, anger always loses in the end.
So listen and embrace
Any enemies you may seem to have.
Thus showing God’s love and light from within
Producing hearts of past enemies
Now forever so Godly glad.
Linda Winchell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Listen To Thine Enemy' by Linda Winchell )
- KILL THE DESIRES OF THE FLESH, Dominic George
- WE DUMPSTER HIM DAMNED, Dominic George
- Mess, Tiku akp
- THE FORGOTTEN PARENT, Dominic George
- Our life is full of a lot of thorns anyt.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A CHRISTIAN'S COLUMN, Dominic George
- The male and the female, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Interlude, mary douglas
- Those sensations تلك الاحاسيس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I had shied away, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)