'Listen To Thine Enemy'
Listen to thine enemy
They may have something for you to hear.
Don’t get angered and eternalize
Everything that was done or heard.
When anger gets the best of you
Go to God kneel in prayer.
For only He can overcome
Any anger that still is lurking there.
Nothing good comes out of anger
This has been proven of mankind
Time and time again!
Its part of mans past and present history
However, with God, anger always loses in the end.
So listen and embrace
Any enemies you may seem to have.
Thus showing God’s love and light from within
Producing hearts of past enemies
Now forever so Godly glad.
Linda Winchell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Listen To Thine Enemy' by Linda Winchell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In Lost Dreams, Lilly Emery
- The Present, Elizabeth Shield
- CRY OF THE GONE, Atimiwoaye Adetunji dayo
- I Wish, Poetry Love
- You Say, Leesaan Robertson
- Mr jekyll and Doctor hyde (advert for a .., lee fones
- Ghar sey chale toh the maikhane ko - Gha.., Talab ...
- Two Thumbs Up And No Head Bowed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Am A Temple, Elma Burke
- dirTY scratches on a napkin by, the de.., sEaN nOrTh