Literature is mother, motherly approach.
When mother born she does join in rearing crystal job that is wholesome for her child. The only cause is that child is her answer with proof. Narrative sense cites us that literature is the mother for mother, mother of mother.
Mother only can huddle in bearing hegemony. On the then literature called on doctor to rescue all our children from the death-flow that is designed as education. Only literature can consider live education update sin. And for literature is the level standard of education and every essential part of live.
We are man. But why? We can kill obstacle onto the journey of lives. Thought support is the main anthem for the occasions. Dense aroma of the thought is literature that provides us light with dark, dark with light.
So literature is the out of market value but gull of life liaison.
Emranor Reja's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Literature Cosmology by Emranor Reja )
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
Ono no Komachi
(c. 825—c. 900))
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- M A S Q U E (A Non-Traditional Sonnet) ..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- No Pyrrhic Badge This Be (God Bless The .., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Beauty On Earth, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Summers last leaf, Christopher Fulbirg
- Conundrums Consequence..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Filled With Anticipation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pollinating the battlefield, Christopher Fulbirg
- Enjoying Christmas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Walking, Christopher Fulbirg
- Grasshopper, Christopher Fulbirg