Little children are a gift
An heritage in the Lord
That we might learn humility
According to God's Word.
Little children teach us much
As we open to their love
For we must be as little children
To our Father from above.
Little children are a blessing
As we watch them play and laugh
For when we look at little children
We see no hate nor wrath.
Little children God does give us
That as parents we might be,
A reflection of the Lord
God calls this, family.
For our Father up above
Told us in His Son;
'You cannot enter heaven-
unless like little children you become'
So let's bless our little children
As they grow from day to day;
Learn to be like Yeshua to them
And train them in their way.
Richard Merrell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Little Children by Richard Merrell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Please Forgive Them For What They Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Perceptions, Jaipal Singh
- Heroin, S.D. TIWARI
- 728 Days, Tara Stano
- Why do I write, S.D. TIWARI
- Stream of life, S.D. TIWARI
- We Must Learn, Jaipal Singh
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -67, Ronjoy Brahma
- Haiku, bonsai, S.D. TIWARI
- The Bloody Power Politics of The CPI(M), Bijay Kant Dubey