Little Soldier Boy
Little Soldier boy, fight hard.
Fight for your country, your family, your friends.
Fight for me, little soldier boy.
Keep your head high, your spirit strong.
Be safe, little soldier boy.
Return in one piece.
And if the Lord should take you home,
then so be it.
We love you, little soldier boy.
We pray for you every night.
And hope to hold you tight soon.
I love my little soldier boy.
Come home little soldier boy.
Come back to your family.
Come back to me.
My little soldier boy.
Come home soon.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Little Soldier Boy by Nedra Pepin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski
- Thank You Dad, Damian Murphy
- Change Self Attitude and Find the World .., umaprosad das
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- Life May Move, hasmukh amathalal
- Baby, You Are Poetry!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Thanking My Mother for Piano Lessons, Diane Wakoski
- Risa, Matthew Hunt