Runita R Menezes
Little Things Matter Much
It’s the tiny pebbles on the riverbed
That filter the water that flows.
It’s the little gentle breeze,
Which refreshes as it blows.
It’s seconds, which combine,
To form hours, days and years.
It’s one man’s acts of courage,
That can drive away all fear.
It’s little words of love,
That can move a stony heart.
And with simple soft whisperings,
A new relationship can start.
It’s the tiny things you do for others,
Without expecting anything in return.
That makes a whole lot of difference,
And makes you many of life’s lesson learn.
It’s the little deeds of kindness,
That makes this world a haven,
So don’t look for what the world can give you,
Rather work to make it an earthly heaven.
Runita R Menezes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Little Things Matter Much by Runita R Menezes )
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle
- My name is Death, Roxanne Dubarry
- Paleolithic Mermaid, Robert Rorabeck