Going through the years,
Full of joy and tears.
Growing up sometimes in fear,
Wondering if anyone can hear.
Dealing with the pain,
Trying to stay sane.
Wondering if I'll ever be the same,
Feeling I have myself to blame,
Let go of the past,
Because life is too short, make it last and make it a blast.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (live by alicia page )
- A Visionary, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ezandleni zengelosi, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ungibonisile, senzokhaya umhayi
- I had a Dream..., Suzette Richards
- The new Don Quixotes in our time, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Rainbow Looms, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ngiyindodana yakwa Zulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- Uyakhumbula, senzokhaya umhayi
- Wedwa, senzokhaya umhayi
- time or space?, ko the skipper