alicia page Poems
- R.I.P (Rest In Peace) A light from our family is gone A ...
- As I Look Back As I look back on my life I find myself ...
- Remember? Do you remember when you said you loved me? Do ...
- All I Ask all i ask is to be free from this guilded cage ...
- Right Across The River Bend Right across the river bend ...
- Falling Apart I'm falling apart, yes i know Why wont anyone...
I have been writing poems for 5 years now and it has been my passion for it ever since. I also love to sing and i am 5'2 strawberry blond red hair with blonde highlights and i have brown eyes. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
R.I.P (Rest In Peace)
A light from our family is gone
A voice we loved is stilled
A place is vacant in the home
Which never can be filled
We have to mourn the lost of one
We would've loved to keep
But God who surely loved him best
Has finally made him sleep
After a lifetime of his love and joy
And music to fill our ears
God leaves us with these wondorous memories
To help us with these tears