Living In Camelot
It is winter here,
Cold and dark,
Frost bites the skin,
Cold bites bones bare
I want to swim in the ocean,
Near the Camelot, where
Warm water touches the castle’s feet
And shore lines are dotted and blurred.
I want to live in the Camelot,
Where Morgan (Eva Green) lives
With her gothic charm, unhappy!
Treachery, magic and myth.
It will be mystic over there
Dark, spooky, and frightful
Ghosts float in shadows,
And souls walk in fear.
Yet I want to live in Camelot
As I know warmth grows there
It grows just beneath the soil,
It even grows in haze, and air.
The winter is over here soon
When Morgan weeps, and tears.
Nirode Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Living In Camelot by Nirode Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I COUNT FROM ONE TO TWENTY EASILY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The Possession of Love (Section 8 of Thi.., rajendran muthiah
- A BROKEN DREAM حلم مئطوش - حلم مكسور, MOHAMMAD SKATI