Nirode Ray Poems
- Mother’s Day (In Uk) The day he was born, and rolled his ...
- Relationship Inside a moving bus her eyes gaze ...
- Let Spring Come In Reality Winter hasn’t yet gone It is ...
- An Unknown Beauty It rains on tree tops Beat splatters It ...
- 'Stairway To Heaven' Too many lambs on the road Too much ...
- A Black Bear Cub On way, from Calgary to Jasper we came ...
- Living In Camelot It is winter here, Cold and dark, Frost...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nirode Ray
Mother’s Day (In Uk)
The day he was born, and rolled his eyes
the minute he gifted you his first cry
you wept in joy and spell.
He flourished inside your womb
in your flesh, blood and marrow.
The doctor severed the cord
but it was too late to separate
he already became the part of you.
Now he can walk, and talk.
Your eyes spark when you see him
tumble and dance.
He aches on a small cut
you worry much and stick a Band- Aid
and his pain melts as you kiss on his head.
Time flows with water of the Thames.
He will grow hunk, lead a life of his own.
While sailing ...