Or only did he think so,
Flowers he watered to flourish,
By his sweat hills greened,
Harvests glimpsed at their land.
Only after a dropp of blood,
Something was now solved.
Birds sung at sight of harvests.
In his toil they partied.
Tears dried on his face till drain
His heart beat, yes, was his
No one cared if it stopped
Heaven and hell who knew where;
A soul to win at the end, may be
That was who he was, i can say.
Then he slept.
Or only did he think so too.
It all happened again,
Only that he looked on now,
Flowers flourished better.
Hills all grew green,
Birds sung in dry spells.
His tears, never touched his nose
He was happy that’s what i can say.
His heart beat, no, their heart beat.
Was one, they all shared it.
They were one, yes, i was there
They were brothers in him.
Christ Jesus i mean,
He really was living now.
Caleb Tukahiirwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Living life by Caleb Tukahiirwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- only Dfence against the rythym - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -42, Ronjoy Brahma
- Clubfoot, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Cabaret Ludwig, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- love is, Gicaniro Will
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -41, Ronjoy Brahma
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma