As I sit here on my bed.
Surronded by my things.
I sit and remember.
The reasons behind the scars on my heart.
I do not cry two tears over them.
But just a lone tear.
A tear thats lonely just like me.
Sure i have a man, but what's a man who rarely ever see's the real me?
The real me who loves to dance and sing, or write about stuff i dont know.
You can see the outer me.
My friends see me through my eyes.
The lone tear in my eye.
So when will you see the lone tear inside of me
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lone Tear by candice cagle )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jen Toner
- Courage, Jen Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jen Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jen Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jen Toner
- I Am Not There, Jen Toner
- An Angel For A Friend, Jen Toner
- Hobble About Lame, Richard Thripp
- SnowFlakes, Jen Toner
- New Future Of The Internet, Doris Beaulieu