Butterflies In My Belly Forever
Loneliness and solitued grasp me around my neck.
I would cry but the lump in my throat combined won't let me.
That lonely hole inside me is like a cavern that lasts forever,
I wish my mom was here.
My only blood connection helps fill the hole inside,
but the loss of her and that conception is too wide.
It's not the kind of lonely that you feel when you're alone,
Or the kind of lonely you have when you are far from home.
It's more like death inside yourself but the edges are still alive.
They are their to remind me that my mama died.
They make the lonely feeling sometimes so unbearable,
I walk around feeling terrible.
For those that know this lonely,
You are not alone.
There are many like us, this the mean world has shown
Butterflies In My Belly Forever's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Loneliness by Butterflies In My Belly Forever )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- A Fond Kiss, Robert Burns
- A Winter Night, Robert Burns
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
Poem of the Day
- Do not evil, gajanan mishra
- Bagdad, een lens met rode haarvaatjes, Madrason writer
- When the Soul Was Weathered into Stone, Luo Zhihai
- Sunday's tears, Marilyn Jean
- Poe's Venture, Folayemi Akande
- Our Loving, Caring God, Dr John Celes
- Momentary Separation, Md. Ziaul Haque
- A Divine Bond, Md. Ziaul Haque
- SERENDIPITY, Aminath Neena
- To Be Intelligent, Md. Ziaul Haque