Butterflies In My Belly Forever
Loneliness and solitued grasp me around my neck.
I would cry but the lump in my throat combined won't let me.
That lonely hole inside me is like a cavern that lasts forever,
I wish my mom was here.
My only blood connection helps fill the hole inside,
but the loss of her and that conception is too wide.
It's not the kind of lonely that you feel when you're alone,
Or the kind of lonely you have when you are far from home.
It's more like death inside yourself but the edges are still alive.
They are their to remind me that my mama died.
They make the lonely feeling sometimes so unbearable,
I walk around feeling terrible.
For those that know this lonely,
You are not alone.
There are many like us, this the mean world has shown
Butterflies In My Belly Forever's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Loneliness by Butterflies In My Belly Forever )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
Isabella Valancy Crawford
(25 December 1850 – 12 February 1887)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edward Kofi Louis
(13th October 1961)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- to be or not to be a vegtarianien, oskar hansen
- I Love You Dear, Michael P. McParland
- I Love You 2, Michael P. McParland
- I Love You, Michael P. McParland
- I Hope In Some Way, Michael P. McParland
- Emerald, Naveed Khalid
- I Hope, Michael P. McParland
- In All Things, Edward Kofi Louis
- See, seed!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Rosy (Two), Asit Kumar Sanyal