Loneliness a sorrow so deep it crushes all hope and happiness.
The cold blade that cuts the light.
It leads to depression, a depression we cannot escape.
So tightly it grabs you pulling you deeper until you drown.
You just want to end it all, but you cant,
for you are nothing but a walking shell.
You hide deep inside yourself to escape this feeling,
but you can't for it is too strong.
Loneliness, that which cannot be described by mere words alone.
Sinking its fangs into you, you are immobilized.
The pain it kills you inside piece by piece,
every day you lose youself more and more to the pain.
But remember to never let go of your hope, hold tight.
Dont let the loneliness kill you, for then you have achieved nothing.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Loneliness by Christina Bruce )
- My address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate