Little girl dont worry,
don't worry about fitting in.
They call you the outcast, the freak,
the one with no friends.
But dont be worry, please dont be sad
there's a place somewhere out there for you.
Keep searching, dont give up
I'll be your friend.
For I am an outcast as well, cast aside by all others,
so dont worry dont be sad..
You may be the outcast, but,
to me you are my savior, my one true friend.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Outcast by Christina Bruce )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- ...as mine, Marites C. Cayetano
- The Old Men Do Not Fear, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Old Soldiers' Song, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Poets Were Hunted, Bulat Okudzhava
- Sister Of Mine, Bulat Okudzhava
- There's The Special Music, Bulat Okudzhava
- They Killed My Father, Bulat Okudzhava
- Why Are You So Sad, Bulat Okudzhava
- Rivals, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- ODE TO COLONEL GADDAFI, alexander opicho