Little girl dont worry,
don't worry about fitting in.
They call you the outcast, the freak,
the one with no friends.
But dont be worry, please dont be sad
there's a place somewhere out there for you.
Keep searching, dont give up
I'll be your friend.
For I am an outcast as well, cast aside by all others,
so dont worry dont be sad..
You may be the outcast, but,
to me you are my savior, my one true friend.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Outcast by Christina Bruce )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- to the boy, now a man, driving a Silverado, Mandolyn Davidson
- A Woman's Life, Geraldine Kelly
- What is this love?, Mark Heathcote
- Winter Emotions, Jonyta Ward
- What the Seasons Bring, Jonyta Ward
- She's Mine, Robert Williams
- Jacket Rumor II, Bill Grace
- Rain Must Come Down, Thomas Bates
- Jacket Rumor, Bill Grace
- देहाया बिबानगिरि मेलेमनि, Ronjoy Brahma