Loneliness and Laughter
Loneliness and Laughter,
Great rivals are they.
Loneliness is saddness.
Loneliness is crushing.
Loneliness is isolation
In a crowded room.
Laughter is the cure.
It chases the sadness away.
It lifts the crushing weight.
It opens the door between
Isolation and happiness.
Laughter is the cure for everything.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Loneliness and Laughter by Cassandra Kinman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Fish, Bhaskar Rabha
- सिमांखौ गोसोखांनानै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Lights, Camera, Action, Sandra Feldman
- Turned Onto Suicidal Paths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Last Page, Bhaskar Rabha
- Peace, SALINI NAIR
- With a glance on Cuito Cuanavale, Gert Strydom
- Inferno, Gert Strydom
- Exactly in this time(ঠিক এইখিনি সময়তে), Bhaskar Rabha
- Evening conversation, Gert Strydom