Tammie LeeAnn Thrasher
Your friendship is true,
you're always there for me when i'm down or blue.
Dancing around, singing in the rain,
and all of the friendship we've yet to gain.
So many years spent together,
I will never forget them, never, ever.
The long road ahead is looking bright,
and everyone knows we'll put up a fight.
You're the missing piece to my shattered heart,
and it hurts that we live so far apart.
Our friendship is now stronger than ever,
we've been through so many hard times together.
We've changed and grew up in different places,
but it's all good, we know that nobody will ever replace us.
I haven't seen you in a while,
i miss seeing that warm sweet smile.
Our friendship will remain true,
and you'll always be the one i call when i'm down or blue.
(written by Caitlynn Pitts and Tammie Thrasher)
Tammie LeeAnn Thrasher's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Long-Distance Friendship by Tammie LeeAnn Thrasher )
- a dead sea scroll unrolled, Mandolyn ...
- I am Thy Woman O my Protector, Aftab Alam
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #12, Ronjoy Brahma
- Wandering With Affliction, Donald R Charon
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #11, Ronjoy Brahma
- Thoughtful Interlude, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Look At Easter, Denis Martindale
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #10, Ronjoy Brahma
- Lost Love Redux, Robert Kane
- When I see u, dipa bhattacharyya
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)