Look at the heart not the body.
We need to look at the heart of a woman not the body of a woman. As men we look at the body and think about sex. it is not right. we shouldn't look at a women because she have a sexy body and want to hit it. women have feeling to. we shouldn't treat women as sexy toys. we should love a woman because her heart is good. let's treat women with respect and love her for the right reasons, not for our own satifaction. look at the heart of a woman and see how her heart is. let us men stop being hoes and start treating woman right. so remember look at the heart of a woman not the body of a woman.
by louis sheffield aka Panda BEAR.
LOUIS SHEFFIELD's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Look at the heart not the body. by LOUIS SHEFFIELD )
Poem of the Day
- nugget, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- bra maidenform, rwetewrt erwtwer
- healthy back bag, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- rwetewrt erwtwer
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)