Look at the heart not the body.
We need to look at the heart of a woman not the body of a woman. As men we look at the body and think about sex. it is not right. we shouldn't look at a women because she have a sexy body and want to hit it. women have feeling to. we shouldn't treat women as sexy toys. we should love a woman because her heart is good. let's treat women with respect and love her for the right reasons, not for our own satifaction. look at the heart of a woman and see how her heart is. let us men stop being hoes and start treating woman right. so remember look at the heart of a woman not the body of a woman.
by louis sheffield aka Panda BEAR.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Look at the heart not the body. by LOUIS SHEFFIELD )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Last Words, Deborah DeNicola
- It's Funny, Isn't It?, Lili Domis
- You And I, Lili Domis
- Sonnet: Who Makes Money Wisely?, Dr John Celes
- Postcard For The Tin Soldier In Tintypes.., mary douglas
- I Submit, I Am Krakatoa
- till the last blood, binod bastola
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal