Look at the heart not the body.
We need to look at the heart of a woman not the body of a woman. As men we look at the body and think about sex. it is not right. we shouldn't look at a women because she have a sexy body and want to hit it. women have feeling to. we shouldn't treat women as sexy toys. we should love a woman because her heart is good. let's treat women with respect and love her for the right reasons, not for our own satifaction. look at the heart of a woman and see how her heart is. let us men stop being hoes and start treating woman right. so remember look at the heart of a woman not the body of a woman.
by louis sheffield aka Panda BEAR.
LOUIS SHEFFIELD's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Look at the heart not the body. by LOUIS SHEFFIELD )
- Antidepressants, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Eve of Destruction (2014), Anthony Di'anno
- ! Struck by the Oner, Alice Vedral Rivera
- Haiku 12, Suresh Dogra
- A Shoulder To Cry On, Joe Rosochacki
- The moment you, gajanan mishra
- Qoute # 6, Is It Poetry
- Animal Factory, Dasia Deas
- I am happy, hasmukh amathalal
- A curse and legend story., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(17 July 1674 – 25 November 1748)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Edgar Lee Masters
(23 August 1868 – 5 March 1950)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(1886 - 1967)